All for them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ова е форум каде што можете да најдете новости и се за глумците.Дoбредојдовте и забавувајте се!

HomeLatest imagesБарајРегистрирајте сеВлез

Биографија

Go down 
АвторПорака
valer4e
Admin
valer4e

Биографија Empty
ПишувањеПредмет: Биографија   Биографија Icon_minitimeЧет Мар 19, 2009 9:49 am

SELENA GOMEZ
Биографија Selena-gomez-01

Date of Birth
22 July 1992, Grand Prairie, Texas, USA

Birth Name
Selena Marie Gomez

Nickname
Sel
Selly

Height
5' 5" (1.65 m)

Mini Biography

Selena Marie Gomez was born to Mandy Cornett and Ricardo Gomez on July 22, 1992 in New York City, New York. At a young age she moved from New York to a small town called Grand Prairie. Giving birth to Selena at 16, her mom Mandy recalls living "paycheck-to-paycheck". Selena started out on "Barney & Friends" as Gianna in 2001 where she really discovered her talent. Unfortunately they dropped her from the series after just two years. In 2003 she had a very small role in the movie "Spy Kids 3: Game Over" and a bigger part in 2005 when she played Julie in "Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial By Fire" and in 2006 as Emily Grace Garcia in "Brain Zapped" when she recorded a song for the movie and when she guest starred as Gwen in "The Suite Life Of Zack & Cody" and as Hannah's rival the evil Mikayla in "Hannah Montana". Selena's amazing talent landed her roles in two Disney series, both spin-offs. Unfortunately neither show was picked up until 2007 when she got the role of Alex Russo in the magical series "Wizards Of Waverly Place" which she audtioned for 3 times. In March 2008 she made her first animated movie "Horton Hears A Who!" and two other movie releases in September 2008.
IMDb Mini Biography By: Someone

Mini Biography

Selena Gomez was born and raised in Grand Prairie, Texas. Her mother Amanda [Commonly known as Mandy] Cornett is an Italian woman from Dallas, Texas and her father Ricardo Gomez is from New Mexico. Mommy Mandy gave birth to Selena at 16, and her parents divorced in 1997. Nearly 10 years later she remarried to Brian Teefy. Selena is best known for her role as Alex Russo in the show 'Wizards Of Waverly Place' and as Mary in 'Another Cinderella Story'. Selena signed a record deal with Hollywood Records just before her 16th birthday and is recording an album due out Summer of 2009.
IMDb Mini Biography By: Anonymous

Trade Mark

Her big smile

Converse sneakers

Trivia

Best known for playing "Gianna" in Barney.

Is from Grand Prairie, Texas.

Before landing the role of Alex Russo in "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007), Selena wasn't a fan of neither magic or the Harry Potter franchise.

Her favorite subject is Science.

Favorite sport is Basketball.

Her role model and favorite actress is Rachel McAdams.

While filming that animated movie 'Horton Hears A Who!' she played Steve Carrell's daughter but she never got to meet him.

She became interested in acting after watching her mom, Mandy Cornett.

Her favorite band is Paramore.

Loves to sing 'Rockstar' by Hannah Montana and anything by Paramore.

She adopted her dog named Chip from an animal shelter.

She enjoys cheerleading, surfing and skateboarding.

Discovered by Disney in a nation-wide casting call.

Sings the theme tune to her Disney Channel show 'Wizards of Waverly Place'.

Her best friends are Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift.

Is an only child.

Her favorite shoes are Converse.

Has four dogs - Chip, Willy, Fina and Wallace.

Is learning how to play guitar, drums and piano because she wants to be in her own band.

Her mom Mandy re-married in 2006 to Brian Teefey.

Wears a purity ring that says "True Love Waits".

She is of Mexican and Italian heritage.

Her mom gave birth to her at the age of 16.

Her parents divorced when she was 5 years old.

She is named after Tejano Singer "Selena Quintanilla Perez".

She took part in Disney Channel's Earth Day celebration.

Her first appearance on Radio Disney was on October 26, 2007.

Although she straightens it, Selena was born with naturally curly black hair.

She went to Danny Jones Middle School located in Texas.

Her name 'Selena' means Moon in Greek.

She is a huge fan of Johnny Depp.

She and best friend Demi Lovato have matching guitar pick necklaces.

Her celebrity crush is Shia LaBeouf.

Both her family and Fernanda Romero are from the same town in Mexico.

Has a YouTube show with her best friend Demi Lovato called "The Demi and Selena Show".

Has a song written and sung about her on YouTube called "Selena Gomez" by Greg Kurka.

Personal Quotes

Be yourself always, there's no one better!

I was never the girl who thought I need to make sure I look like all the other girls. I think you look best when you stand out.

[On Having Her Own Band] I'm going to be in a band - no Selena Gomez stuff. I'm not going to be a solo artist. I think that I don't want my name attached to it. I basically want to make music that is fun and that parents and kids can jump around to and have a good time to.

Where Are They Now

(2005) Currently shooting with actress/singer Lalaine in the set of Lizzie McGuire television spin-off Stevie Sanchez for the Disney Channel. She will play Miranda's kid sister Stephanie "Stevie" Sanchez.

(2007) Starring in the TV series Wizards of Waverly Place for the Disney Channel playing Alex Russo.

(2008) Filming Princess Protection Program with good friends Demi Lovato and Samantha Droke

(April 2008) Working on Another Cinderella Story
Вратете се на почетокот Go down

Биографија
Вратете се на почетокот 
Страна 1 of 1