All for them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ова е форум каде што можете да најдете новости и се за глумците.Дoбредојдовте и забавувајте се!

HomeLatest imagesБарајРегистрирајте сеВлез

Биографија

Go down 
АвторПорака
valer4e
Admin
valer4e

Биографија Empty
ПишувањеПредмет: Биографија   Биографија Icon_minitimeНед Мар 22, 2009 5:34 am

PINK
Биографија Pink

Alecia Beth Moore (born September 8, 1979), who performs under the stage name Pink, or P!nk, is a two-time Grammy-winning American singer-songwriter who gained prominence in 2000 and has had continued success around the world. She released her first single "There You Go" and first album, the R&B-oriented Can't Take Me Home, in 2000 via LaFace Records, which garnered commercial success.

Her more pop rock-oriented second studio album, Missundaztood, was released in 2001 and is her biggest seller to date. Featuring the hits "Get The Party Started," "Just Like a Pill," and "Don't Let Me Get Me," it began a marked shift in the sound of her music. Pink soon followed up with her third album, Try This. It was met with disappointing sales upon its release in November 2003[2], although critically the album received mostly positive praise.[3] After a brief break from music, Pink returned in April 2006 with her fourth album, I'm Not Dead.

Initially upon its release I'm Not Dead, like her previous album, critically received mostly good reviews[4], but quickly fell off the charts. With a general decline in commercial sales of her albums since Missundaztood, especially in her native United States, it appeared as though Pink was headed for cult status. Pink's career was revived in 2007 when the success of "U + Ur Hand" and "Who Knew" caused a resurgence of commercial success of I'm Not Dead.[5]

Her fifth album, Funhouse was released in late October 2008 and was preceded by her first solo number one on the Hot 100, "So What".[6] Since its release in October, Funhouse has been certified platinum in the U.S. and sold over 3.5 million worldwide[7]. The second single from the album, "Sober" has also become a U.S. Top 20 hit, peaking at number 15 on the Hot 100[8] making Funhouse Pink's first album since Missundaztood to have its first two successive singles peak in the Top 20 of the Billboard Hot 100.

Early life

Pink was born Alecia Moore in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, the daughter of Judy Moore, a nurse, and James Moore, Jr., a Vietnam veteran.[9][10] Her father is Catholic and her mother Jewish,[11] and her ancestors immigrated from Ireland, Germany and Lithuania.[12][13] Pink grew up in Doylestown, where she attended Kutz Elementary School, Lenape Middle School, and Central Bucks West High School. Her father played guitar and sang songs for her, and from an early age she aspired to be a rock star. When in high school, Pink joined her first band called Middleground, which never gained popularity beyond local status. Throughout high school, Middleground had an ongoing rivalry with another local band, The Jetsists. Middleground folded upon losing a battle of the bands competition, held at a local cafe, to The Jetsists. According to Pink, her biggest influences are Bette Midler, Janis Joplin, Steven Tyler,Madonna, Billy Joel, Indigo Girls, Don McLean, 2Pac and The Notorious B.I.G.[14] Pink developed her voice early in life. [15] Although a healthy baby at birth, she quickly developed asthma that plagued her through her early years.[16] When she was a young teenager, Pink wrote lyrics as an outlet for her feelings, and her mother commented, "Her initial writings were always very introspective. Some of it was very black, and very deep, almost worrisome."[17] She began performing in Philadelphia clubs when she was fourteen years old. At sixteen, she joined the R&B Atlanta-based trio Choice, which included Chrissy Conway of the Christian girl group ZOEgirl. The group signed with LaFace Records and contributed "Key to My Heart" to the soundtrack of the 1996 film Kazaam. Choice eventually disbanded after recording an unreleased album; Pink remained at LaFace as a solo act under the stage name Pink. Daryl Simmons took her to recordings where she sang backing vocals for artists such as Diana Ross, 98 Degrees, Kenny Lattimore and Tevin Campbell.
Вратете се на почетокот Go down

Биографија
Вратете се на почетокот 
Страна 1 of 1